Hello everyone! Today I give you the trending popular hairstyles for Summer. These are a few ideas for your hair this Summer and I challenge you to try something new with your style. Here we go!
- Hair Chalk: Hair chalk is big, you would have seen it everywhere last Summer and it is back for Summer 2016. I love Hair chalk, it looks good with every hairstyle and can be used in so many different creative ways.
- Fishtail: I have just about mastered the fishtail, I love doing this and testing out different ways do it.
- Fishtail Milkmaid: This hairstyle is absolutely gorgeous and surprisingly easy!
- French braid: I love french braids, it is my favourite hairstyle!
- Dutch braid: Super easy as long as you know the french braid. I love this style because it’s super easy and super pretty.
- Halo Braid: I love the halo braid. It is probably my second favourite on this list. It takes five minutes (with practice) and looks so elegant and pretty. Also #QueenJennifer and #QueenZoe! You know it’s good when Jennifer Lawrence and Zoe Sugg are wearing it!
- Waterfall: I love Waterfall! This takes a while but is totally worth it! I love the way it looks!
- Ombre: I have always loved the Ombre look! It came in a few years ago and shall stay for 2016. This is the ultimate hair look. My favourite has always been the dark to light brown and blonde Ombre. The red Ombre came into fashion so fast it was almost overnight and I am loving that as well.
Thank you very much for reading! Please leave a comment telling me what your favourite one is and which one you plan to try. I have been using every single one of these this Summer and I wish to continue.
Warning: Try these when you have time on a weekend instead of a rush on a weekday. These take practice so try these on a weekend and then when they are mastered then wear them to school/work.
Keep smiling, keep scrolling x