Hello everyone! Today I shall be writing about gratitude,
I think that this post is very important because we don’t realise it but we are some of the luckiest people on the planet. If you have Wifi, a bed, a house and a fridge then you are in the top 20% luckiest people in the world. How often do you say to yourself
‘I am so grateful to have food‘? I am not saying that I am the best at this either, I have room to improve as well, I am good at it but I can still do it much more.
So enough chit-chat, lets get on with the post:
- Fresh water
- Paper and pens
- School, This is an important one because I hear some people complain about school when they don’t realise how lucky they are to have it.
- Your rights, No matter how old you are in Australia you have rights.
- Trust-worthy adults or people in your life
- Freedom, the freedom to do anything you want in your life and the knowledge that you can lead whatever path you choose.
- A clean environment, some people in third world countries live out their live living in a garbage dump.
- Being able to read and write
Thank you very much for reading, I hope you enjoyed, I could go on for years, just remember to be grateful for everything that you have and never forget that you are loved and cherished. Keep smiling, keep scrolling.