First things first, I would like you to have the knowledge that this doesn’t include Lazy days, where you stay in your PJ’s all day, wearing no bra, on your computer, on my blog (or doing something less important and interesting) let your lazy days be lazy!
This post is about brightening up our days, feeling better and spending time wisely for we will never be this young again.
Here we go:
1. When you wake up think of positive things such as ‘today’s gonna be awesome!’. This will give you a good start to the day and improve your attitude through the day as well as making your day better and other people around you happier!
2. Go outside! Whether you have your morning cup of coffee or tea outside or lay on a blanket on the grass, just get out there! (But I know that’s not always an option if you live where I live)🌱🌳🌷Ps. Outside physical activity counts.
3. Physical activity!🏃🏼🚴🏻🏀 Yeah, I know what your thinking, your thinking”poop💩”and now your thinking “wow, how did she know?”. But physical activity isn’t all “poop💩” it can be: A long, slow and enjoyable walk with music to accompany you🎧(my personal favourite), carrying, not pushing groceries or even dancing on your bed with the door locked😝🎤. Trust me when you’re finished you’ll feel like gold💎(or Dimond…….preferably diamond)
4. Something that makes you happy! Sometimes we don’t realise it bit %99 percent of the time our devices and social median won’t actually make us happy. You can:🏊🏼swim,🎨paint,🎧listen to music,🚴🏻ride a bike,✉️send mail,📝write a story or a book I write blog posts,📖read(luv)📷photography,💻Google,🎥film a home video,📞call a friend,📻listen to the radio,👗dress up even if you’re staying home all day,🎤sing(and dance),🎸play an instrument,🛀🏽have a bath,👑pretend to be the Queen,🎉have your own par-tay,🍳cook,💅🏼pamper,🙇🏼lay there and just think(for a limited amount of time may lead to boredom),😗😘😝😜practice expression in the mirror(boring alone). (If you would like extended emoji happiness please comment so⬇️
5. Make some one else smile! I have already given you this talk but I’ll give you a brief reminder: making someone else smile will brighten up your day and theirs! It’s so easy and simple, just comment something like “you look nice today” or “wow, keep it up!”.
6. Listen! We all have our own problems and our own thoughts but we get so side track on ourselves that we hardly ever think of other people and there lives and the situation they’re in. So take a moment to pause and ask the closest person near you how they are and don’t interrupt them. This will make you seem more open and friendly and make you feel good about yourself. (Yes, texting does count)
7. Do something productive! Most of the things that are listed above are productive and will make the day worth while, but there is something about tidying up your wardrobe that at the end of the day you think”wow, today was a good day”. So do something you’ve been putting off.
8. Make it a special day! Make today the first time you tried Sushi or the first day you went the whole day without screens. Do something new or something you’ll remember forever.
9. Do something creative! Do something creative or inspiraring that you can keep or remember.
10. Play your favourite song!🎶 I have done a music post previously and many of you commented, music is a great way to spice up your day and to make your stress bar go down and the happiness bar go up. My favourite song always changes so a lot of the time I listen to the radio so I cane get the latest hits😀
Thanks very much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it😀.
Keep smiling, keep scrolling💁🏼